Taste Venda Dish
- White pumpkin leaves and its stems.
- Crushed Peanuts.
- White baby pumpkin (khabelo).
- 1/2 cup of water.
- 5ml Salt.
- Wash the leaves, stem and white baby pumpkins.
- Peel off bristles from the pumpkin stems.
- Shred the leaves and white baby pumpkins into pieces.
- Boil half-cup of water in a 225 mm casserole.
- Add the shredded leaves and stems and khabelo in the boiling water.
- Add a tomato when the casserole simmers.
- Keep stirring.
- When everything in the casserole is soft, sprinkle about 30 gram of the crushed peanuts and a pinch of salt to enhance the taste.
- Keep stirring until the relish is ready to be served.
Bovhola takes about 30 minutes to prepare.